Sometimes life gets hectic and busy, it can feel like you never have a free moment to yourself! On days like these I always try to find a way to relax and unwind at the end my day to keep my spirits up (and keep my mind sane! lol). One thing that I love to do at the end of a long, busy day is pamper myself! This is easy and let’s be honest who doesn’t love being pampered; it is relaxing and also simple! One of my favorite ways to pamper myself is putting on a nice soothing face mask. I love face masks, the way they make your skin feel is amazing and they always make me feel more relaxed. Recently I have discovered two face masks that I can’t get enough of! These masks are the GLAMGLOW face masks.
Continue reading “The Glow-Getter”
Hello you beautiful people! Over the past couple of days I have received nominations for the versatile blogger award which I was totally excited about! I just wanted to say thanks to White Apathetic and Soiree Nova for nominating me! They are both amazing bloggers and I really appreciate the shoutout, it definitely makes me happy knowing that people are taking the time to browse the creative content I put out there, so thanks again! ❤
So in case you don’t know how it works here are all the rules if you’ve been nominated:
- Share the award on your blog.
- Thank the person that nominated you and link their site.
- Nominate fifteen bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Provide seven facts about yourself.
Some facts about myself:
- I am fluent in English and French
- I graduated from the University of Western Ontario and someday I would like to be a dentist with my own practice
- I was a part of a charity fashion show for 4 years during my time at Western, it was one of the best things I did during my undergraduate career and it made me even more passionate about starting a fashion blog
- I love fashion but my other hobbies include: leisurely reading (i love a good novel), going out to eat, hanging out with friends and traveling.
- I used to play the piano when I was younger and I regret that I stopped
- I went to the summer Olympics in London, England with my best friend and it was one of the best trips I have ever taken! (if you haven’t been to London I seriously recommend it! :))
- I am a crazy cat lady deep down inside, I love cats they are the cutest (sorry to all you dog people out there!!)
My nominees are:
5 Feet of Fashion
Boston Chic Party
It’s Not Hou, It’s Me
Thanks again for the nomination, I hope you guys enjoyed this post and learned some new things about me! Stay tuned for more fun, fashionable posts!
xx- Nicole ❤