So it is pretty cold in Canada right now and this awful weather has me feeling kind of reminiscing on better and warmer times. Obviously this led me back to my amazing trip to Italy this past summer. Our second destination was the beautiful region of Florence. Just when I thought the weather couldn’t get any hotter, I was proved wrong. Florence was absolutely stunning and the weather was beautiful. The scenery in Florence is inspiring and romantic, so I made sure I packed a lot of flowy dresses and oversized sun hats.
Dress – Zara
Neck Scarf – Zara
Hat – H&M
Continue reading “Under the Tuscan Sun”
Sometimes life gets hectic and busy, it can feel like you never have a free moment to yourself! On days like these I always try to find a way to relax and unwind at the end my day to keep my spirits up (and keep my mind sane! lol). One thing that I love to do at the end of a long, busy day is pamper myself! This is easy and let’s be honest who doesn’t love being pampered; it is relaxing and also simple! One of my favorite ways to pamper myself is putting on a nice soothing face mask. I love face masks, the way they make your skin feel is amazing and they always make me feel more relaxed. Recently I have discovered two face masks that I can’t get enough of! These masks are the GLAMGLOW face masks.
Continue reading “The Glow-Getter”
Hello you beautiful people! Over the past couple of days I have received nominations for the versatile blogger award which I was totally excited about! I just wanted to say thanks to White Apathetic and Soiree Nova for nominating me! They are both amazing bloggers and I really appreciate the shoutout, it definitely makes me happy knowing that people are taking the time to browse the creative content I put out there, so thanks again! ❤
So in case you don’t know how it works here are all the rules if you’ve been nominated:
- Share the award on your blog.
- Thank the person that nominated you and link their site.
- Nominate fifteen bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Provide seven facts about yourself.
Some facts about myself:
- I am fluent in English and French
- I graduated from the University of Western Ontario and someday I would like to be a dentist with my own practice
- I was a part of a charity fashion show for 4 years during my time at Western, it was one of the best things I did during my undergraduate career and it made me even more passionate about starting a fashion blog
- I love fashion but my other hobbies include: leisurely reading (i love a good novel), going out to eat, hanging out with friends and traveling.
- I used to play the piano when I was younger and I regret that I stopped
- I went to the summer Olympics in London, England with my best friend and it was one of the best trips I have ever taken! (if you haven’t been to London I seriously recommend it! :))
- I am a crazy cat lady deep down inside, I love cats they are the cutest (sorry to all you dog people out there!!)
My nominees are:
5 Feet of Fashion
Boston Chic Party
It’s Not Hou, It’s Me
Thanks again for the nomination, I hope you guys enjoyed this post and learned some new things about me! Stay tuned for more fun, fashionable posts!
xx- Nicole ❤