April is the perfect month for a vacation! With the school year coming close to an end, nothing is better than treating yourself to a vacation after a long and exhausting semester. Vacations definitely can be expensive however, there are some vacay hotspots that are cheaper than others! One of my favourite vacation spots is the state of Florida. You can get everything you need without having to venture too far away. Also there are always plenty of vacation home rentals in Florida in many different cities! Me and my family always take a trip to Florida once every few years. We love exploring the different parts of the states and sometimes even make a road trip out of it! One of my most memorable trips to Florida was when we stayed in Naples. Usually we stay in Orlando to visit all the theme parks but this time we decided to mix things up. It was one of our most relaxing vacations. We stayed at a beautiful hotel that was right on the beach; as soon as you exited the lobby you were right in front of the pool. If you walked a bit further you could get right on the beach and one morning, we even saw dolphins jumping through the water! It was definitely a memorable trip! However, packing for a beach vacation can be difficult and so in this post I will cover my absolute beach essentials! 🙂
Hello you beautiful people! Over the past couple of days I have received nominations for the versatile blogger award which I was totally excited about! I just wanted to say thanks to White Apathetic and Soiree Nova for nominating me! They are both amazing bloggers and I really appreciate the shoutout, it definitely makes me happy knowing that people are taking the time to browse the creative content I put out there, so thanks again! ❤
So in case you don’t know how it works here are all the rules if you’ve been nominated:
- Share the award on your blog.
- Thank the person that nominated you and link their site.
- Nominate fifteen bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Provide seven facts about yourself.
Some facts about myself:
- I am fluent in English and French
- I graduated from the University of Western Ontario and someday I would like to be a dentist with my own practice
- I was a part of a charity fashion show for 4 years during my time at Western, it was one of the best things I did during my undergraduate career and it made me even more passionate about starting a fashion blog
- I love fashion but my other hobbies include: leisurely reading (i love a good novel), going out to eat, hanging out with friends and traveling.
- I used to play the piano when I was younger and I regret that I stopped
- I went to the summer Olympics in London, England with my best friend and it was one of the best trips I have ever taken! (if you haven’t been to London I seriously recommend it! :))
- I am a crazy cat lady deep down inside, I love cats they are the cutest (sorry to all you dog people out there!!)
My nominees are:
Thanks again for the nomination, I hope you guys enjoyed this post and learned some new things about me! Stay tuned for more fun, fashionable posts!
xx- Nicole ❤