Sometimes life gets hectic and busy, it can feel like you never have a free moment to yourself! On days like these I always try to find a way to relax and unwind at the end my day to keep my spirits up (and keep my mind sane! lol). One thing that I love to do at the end of a long, busy day is pamper myself! This is easy and let’s be honest who doesn’t love being pampered; it is relaxing and also simple! One of my favorite ways to pamper myself is putting on a nice soothing face mask. I love face masks, the way they make your skin feel is amazing and they always make me feel more relaxed. Recently I have discovered two face masks that I can’t get enough of! These masks are the GLAMGLOW face masks.
Continue reading “The Glow-Getter”
Hello you beautiful people! Over the past couple of days I have received nominations for the versatile blogger award which I was totally excited about! I just wanted to say thanks to White Apathetic and Soiree Nova for nominating me! They are both amazing bloggers and I really appreciate the shoutout, it definitely makes me happy knowing that people are taking the time to browse the creative content I put out there, so thanks again! ❤
So in case you don’t know how it works here are all the rules if you’ve been nominated:
- Share the award on your blog.
- Thank the person that nominated you and link their site.
- Nominate fifteen bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Provide seven facts about yourself.
Some facts about myself:
- I am fluent in English and French
- I graduated from the University of Western Ontario and someday I would like to be a dentist with my own practice
- I was a part of a charity fashion show for 4 years during my time at Western, it was one of the best things I did during my undergraduate career and it made me even more passionate about starting a fashion blog
- I love fashion but my other hobbies include: leisurely reading (i love a good novel), going out to eat, hanging out with friends and traveling.
- I used to play the piano when I was younger and I regret that I stopped
- I went to the summer Olympics in London, England with my best friend and it was one of the best trips I have ever taken! (if you haven’t been to London I seriously recommend it! :))
- I am a crazy cat lady deep down inside, I love cats they are the cutest (sorry to all you dog people out there!!)
My nominees are:
5 Feet of Fashion
Boston Chic Party
It’s Not Hou, It’s Me
Thanks again for the nomination, I hope you guys enjoyed this post and learned some new things about me! Stay tuned for more fun, fashionable posts!
xx- Nicole ❤
For my fellow Torontonian followers, this post is especially great for you! I spent a day at the distillery district’s infamous Christmas market, that has occurred in Toronto every year for the past few years. This market is truly amazing and really captures the essence of Christmas! In this post I’ll review my experience at the market and also share with you the details of my outfit, so stay tuned! 🙂
Top – Zara
Turtleneck – Aritzia
Pants – Aritzia
Coat – Zara
Continue reading “A Day at the Market”
So as promised, here is part 2 of my back to school look. It’s now 2 weeks into September and the weather is finally starting to feel more like fall and less like summer (bittersweet 😦 ). Many of you will have just finished your second week of school and now that the weather is starting to cool down, you may be looking for inspiration for your fall wardrobe, while still trying to go back to school in style. I decided to go for a different style of look from my last post, to encompass the different style types out there. For this post, I decided to go for a more casual, urban look. Check it out!
Jacket: thrifted or similar here
Jeans: One Teaspoon
Leather Cap: Aritzia
Continue reading “Back to School: Part 2”
The nights are getting colder, the days are getting shorter and slowly the leaves are changing colors. Fall is around the corner and it means that it’s almost time to go back to school! The end of summer can always be so bittersweet, you have to hang up your bikini and trade it in for a book bag and some books. But back to school can also be exciting, you get to reunite with friends and meet new people! Even though it is sad to say goodbye to summer, fall can be amazing for many reasons. I love fall because it means you get to wear wool hats, chunky scarves and layer pieces together for the perfect outfit. The perfect cure for the back to school blues, is the perfect outfit! Over the next few posts, I will focus on the perfect outfits for back to school! Take a look! 🙂
Dress – Brandy Melville
Turtleneck – Aritzia
Boots – thrifted or similar here
Continue reading “Back to School: Part 1”
Romper – vintage / or similar here
Cap – Aritzia
Sunglasses – Ray-Ban
Shoes – Converse
Continue reading “Osheaga Day 3”
Skirt – Topshop
Vest – vintage / or similar here
Blouse – vintage / or similar here and here
Sunglasses – Topshop
Continue reading “Osheaga Day 2”